Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Peek-a-boo!

 
 
 
HardyGirl seems to like peeking out from behind things.  The top photo is one from a Washington Humane Society photo shoot for fosters.  She immediate ran behind the backdrop and peeped around the side.
 
 
 
 
HardyGirl is pretty funny now that she's settling in.  In this picture, she climbed behind my chair onto a storage box and just sat there for awhile, reading over my shoulder.  Not sure what she was looking for but it made her happy.
 
 
One thing I've just realized I was wrong about.  The shelter said she really didn't get along with other cats.  After about a month here, I realized that she must have been super-stressed at the shelter.  HG has very little problem with my cat.  There's a little hissing but other than that, they pretty much ignore each other.  I'll even admit that my cat, Sassafras, is the instigator most of the time.  If HG was around a calmer cat, I think she would not be fussed at all. 
 
So, if you're looking for a second cat, let me know!  HG would be good as an only kitty or as a second companion. 
 
HG also loves toys.  I'll have to try to get video of her playing. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment