Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cat naps are the best

Rawr! I am a ferocious predator!
 
Okay, really I am just a sleepy kitty.
 
 
I love naps.  I find them one of life's great joys, especially as an adult.  Curling up in a cool room and relaxing on a lazy Saturday is the best.  Add a sleepy kitty to the mix and it's heaven.  That's the kind of Saturday I had this week.  I took a nap and HardyGirl climbed into bed with me.  She found her perfect spot at the foot of the bed and we napped for a couple of hours.  She looked like she didn't have any bones she was so relaxed.  It made me happy.  This is the kind of luxury she didn't get in a cage at the shelter.  It's the kind of luxury she deserves.
 
Please leave a comment if you are at all interested in learning more about her.  She really is a darling. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment