Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You can adopt HardyGirl!


Adopting HardyGirl is easy.  Why wouldn't you want such a wonderful, loving companion?  I am fostering her through the Washington Humane Society.  If you're interested, leave me a comment here.  We can set up a meeting for you to see Hardy, get to know her and find out first-hand how great she is.  The adoption fee is $85, if the shelter isn't running any specials.  (They frequently are.)  With that, you get a healthy, spayed cat that's up-to-date on shots, a month of pet insurance (a great idea for any pet), and a companion who will be thrilled to see you when you walk through the door every night. 

If you're wondering why i can't keep her, here's why.  I have a cat who is happy being an only cat.  HG would also be happier as an only cat.  She's just staying here until she finds her forever home, the place where she will be loved and cherished and where she will adore her people.  It's simple.  She deserves the best home out there. I can't say enough how wonderful this girl is.  I'd recommend her to anyone who needs a great pet.

I suspect she would be good with dogs, even though she's not fond of other cats. At an adoption event, she was not at all bothered by all the dogs around. 

Leave me a message if you want to know more.  Keep reading, too, I've got lots of information on this lovely girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment